For the safety and enjoyment of all our participants, these class procedures should be followed.
- Please ensure your child has used the bathroom before their class starts. Coaches frequently taking children to the bathroom, interrupts training and we would prefer to keep this at a minimum
- Children should wear leotard or tracksuit, leggings, shorts, tucked-in t-shirt and be in bare feet or gymnastics shoes only. Swim socks or socks with grips are not appropriate. If your child has a verruca, this must be covered with athletic tape (available in Boots) or gymnastics shoes, plasters will fall off. Long hair should be tied up & no jewellery, watches or items in their pockets. Children arriving to class in denims, dresses, costumes, ballet pumps or face paints may not be allowed to participate.
- Bring a drink to every class and no food.
- Please note that all classes/all age groups are drop-in classes. Parents may not stay in the hall during training session, unless invited to do so, by coach.
- Term fees must be paid online, before term begins. Places not taken/paid for by priority registration day are offered to children on the waitlist.
- Children should be no more than 5 minutes early for class and should be collected on time.
- Children may not use apparatus once their class is over. Our coaches use this time to reconfigure equipment and adjust apparatus for the next session; it may not be safe. Children arriving for class should remain seated until their class commences. Children not enrolled in our class, should never play on equipment. We ask for the parent’s cooperation with this.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all our participants, any child whose behavior is consistently disrupting training, will not be permitted to continue. Very young children, who are not yet able to take direction, will be asked to take a break from classes, until they are little older.
- Please remember to take belongings with you. We do not take responsibility for lost/stolen items.